Phoenix Summit: CIOs Drive Business Growth And Deliver Genuine Value In Ultra-Competitive Global Economy
PHOENIX, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2013 Phoenix CIO Executive Leadership Summit delivered a crystal clear message: CIO leadership is absolutely essential for success in highly competitive modern markets.
"In today's technology-driven economy, the role of the CIO is more important than ever before," said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy, LLC. "The Phoenix summit demonstrated the crucial value delivered by transformational CIO leadership in the modern enterprise."
CIOs and senior IT executives from across the Southwest attended the invitation-only summit, held March 1 at the Ritz Carlton in Phoenix. Keynote speakers and keynote panelists included:
- Vishwa Hassan, Director, IT Labs - Strategy, Architecture and Innovation, Intel Corporation
- John Iannarelli, FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge
- Nathan Johnson, SVP & CIO, Ports America
- Deanna Wise, EVP & CIO, Dignity Health
- Tony Zingale, Chairman and CEO, Jive Software
Additional speakers and panelists included David Bruno, Senior Client Partner and Managing Director, DHR International; Scott Cadwalader, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Diligent Partners, LLC; Brian Chan, VP, IT, Corporate Services Group, Avnet; Marc Chesley, CTO, Infusionsoft; Kay Fuhrman, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles; Bill Halnon, SVP & CIO, Republic Services, Inc.; Jonathan Harber, CIO, Arizona Service Area, Dignity Health; Kevin Haskew, SVP & CIO, ON Semiconductor; Tony Leng, Managing Director and CIO Practice Leader, Diversified Search; Joe Mildenhall, CIO, Grand Canyon University; David Moore, CIO, Sonora Quest Laboratories; Steve Phillpott, CIO, Amylin Pharmaceuticals; Mike Ruchensky, VP & CIO, Swift Transportation; Eric Sigurdson, CIO Practice Leader, Russell Reynolds Associates; John Simpson, Enterprise Architect, Intel Corporation; Diane Smigel, President, Palladium IT Advisors; Mary Sobiechowski, CIO, Kantar Health; and Damon Stephens, Director of IT, Kitchell Corporation.The summit was produced by HMG Strategy, a leading global provider of innovative IT leadership, management and technology support, in association with the Arizona Chapter of the Society for Information Management (SIM). Sponsor Partners of the summit included Jive, Code 42 Software, Okta, ServiceNow and QlikView. Associate Partners included DHR International, Diversified Search and Fulcrum Associates. Strategic Partners included Egon Zehnder International, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn/Ferry International, Russell Reynolds Associates and Spencer Stuart. John Wiley & Sons is the firm's global media partner. "We are building the strongest CIO community on the planet," said Mr. Muller. "We deliver world-class value for the IT industry through our thought-leadership, proprietary research, International Advisory Board and executive leadership series."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV