RIDGEFIELD, Conn., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) today announced that its 2012 investor tax packages are now available via its website, www.ntenergy.com. Investors may select the "Partner DataLink K-1 tax information website" link within the K-1 Tax Information tab in the Investor section of the website. Additionally, tax packages are being mailed during the week of March 18, 2013.
For additional information, please contact Partner DataLink between the hours of 8am and 5pm central time by phone at (855) 375-4154 (toll free). You may also contact Partner DataLink by email at NorthernTierK1Help@deloitte.com.
About Northern Tier Energy Northern Tier Energy LP (NYSE:NTI) is an independent downstream energy company with refining, retail and pipeline operations that serves the PADD II region of the United States. Northern Tier Energy operates an 84,500 barrels per stream day refinery located in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. Northern Tier Energy also operates 166 convenience stores and supports 70 franchised convenience stores, primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin, under the SuperAmerica trademark, and owns a bakery and commissary under the SuperMom's brand. Northern Tier Energy is headquartered in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
SOURCE Northern Tier Energy LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV