BEIJING, March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Full Year 201 2 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue increased 14% year-over-year to RMB198.4 million (US$31.8 million).
- Gross profit increased 40% year-over-year to RMB78.5 million (US$12.6 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 439% to RMB16.2 million (US$2.6 million).
- Operating profit was RMB1.5 million (US$0.2 million), compared to an operating loss of RMB19.5 million in 2011.
- Net loss was RMB5.8 million (US$0.9 million), compared to a net loss of RMB18.8 million in 2011.
- Adjusted net income was RMB6.9 million (US$1.1 million), compared to adjusted net loss of RMB1.5 million in 2011.
- Basic and diluted loss per share was RMB1.41 (US$0.23), as compared to basic and diluted loss per share of RMB4.56 in 2011.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share was RMB1.69 (US$0.27), as compared to adjusted diluted loss per share of RMB0.37 in 2011.
Fourth Quarter 201 2 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue increased 13% year-over-year to RMB98.3 million (US$15.8 million).
- Gross profit increased 41% year-over-year to RMB39.5 million (US$6.3 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 82% to RMB18.5 million (US$3.0 million).
- Operating income increased 877% to RMB16.1 million (US$2.6 million).
- Net income was RMB1.8 million (US$0.3 million), compared to net loss of RMB7.9 million in the fourth quarter 2011.
- Adjusted net income was RMB3.7 million (US$0.6 million), compared to RMB2.0 million in the fourth quarter 2011.
- Basic and diluted earnings per share was RMB0.43 (US$0.07), as compared to basic and diluted loss per share of RMB1.92 in the fourth quarter 2011.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share was RMB0.89 (US$0.14), as compared to adjusted diluted earnings per share of RMB0.47 in the fourth quarter 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV