Crimson Exploration To Present At The Howard Weil 41st Annual Energy Conference
Crimson Exploration Inc. (NasdaqGM:CXPO) today announced that Allan D. Keel, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Howard Weil 41 st Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 9:20am Central Daylight Time.
The presentation will not be webcast. Investors may obtain a copy of the presentation prior to the event on the Company’s website, www.crimsonexploration.com, under the “Investor Relations” tab.
Crimson Exploration is a Houston, Texas-based independent energy company engaged in the exploitation, exploration, development and acquisition of crude oil and natural gas, primarily in the onshore Gulf Coast regions of the United States. Additional information on Crimson Exploration Inc. is available on the Company's website at http://crimsonexploration.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV