Levi & Korsinsky Notifies Investors With Losses On Their Investment In Yum! Brands, Inc. Of Class Action Lawsuit And The Deadline Of March 25, 2013 To Seek A Lead Plaintiff Position
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of investors who acquired Yum! Brands, Inc. (“Yum!” or “the Company”) (NYSE: YUM) stock between October 9, 2012 and January 7, 2013.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/yum-brands/ .
On November 29, 2012, the Company disclosed that its China Division same-store sales growth forecasts would not be met. Then on December 20, 2012 and December 21, 2012 news reports stated the Company knew, but concealed, that it was purchasing chickens containing excessive antibiotics and other illegal chemicals. In a January 7, 2013 disclosure the Company announced that it was lowering its full year 2012 guidance for same-stores sales for its China Division as a result of publicity surrounding a governmental review of the Company’s poultry supply.
If you suffered a loss in Yum! you have until March 25, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/yum-brands/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV