- Entered into a definitive agreement with Geron Corporation in which BioTime’s subsidiary BioTime Acquisition Corporation (BAC) will acquire the patents and patent applications, biological materials, and other assets related to Geron’s human embryonic stem (hES) cell programs, including Geron’s Phase I clinical trial of oligodendrocyte progenitor cells in patients with acute spinal cord injury, as well as its Phase I/II clinical trial of its autologous cellular immunotherapy program in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia.
- Expanded the HyStem ® field-of-use license from the University of Utah to an exclusive worldwide license for all human medical applications.
- Submitted protocol to European regulatory authorities for initiation of human clinical trials of Renevia™ as a medical device for the delivery of adipose stem cells for reconstructive surgery.
- Updated plans for OncoCyte’s initiation of a clinical study using PanC-Dx™ for breast cancer screening in 2013.
- Launched LifeMap BioReagents™ portal, Malacards database, and LifeMap Discovery™ database though LifeMap Sciences.
- Raised cash proceeds of $14.7 million over the past five months through the sale of BioTime common shares, including $1.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, $13.3 million in the first quarter of 2013 to date, and will raise an additional $3 million through an amended agreement with an investor which is expected to close on April 10, 2013.
BioTime Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year End 2012 Financial Results And Recent Corporate Accomplishments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.