FALLS CHURCH, Va., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Northrop Grumman Foundation, presenting sponsor of the Air Force Association's (AFA) CyberPatriot program, presented $50,000 in scholarships this weekend to students on the winning teams of the CyberPatriot V National Finals Competition, helping the nation's future cyber defenders further their education.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=17669
The winners from the All Service Division were: first place, Marine Military Academy, Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC), Harlingen, Texas; second place, Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School, Marine Corps JROTC, Fitchburg, Mass.; and third place, La Cueva High School, Marine Corps JROTC, Albuquerque, N.M.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV