PLAINSBORO, N.J., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:IART) today announced the following changes to its Board composition:
- The Board of Directors appointed Mr. Lloyd W. Howell, Jr. as a Director of the Company, effective today, which will return the Board to 10 total members.
- Director Anne VanLent has decided not to seek re-election to Integra's Board of Directors, but will continue to serve until her current term expires.
- The Board nominated Ms. Barbara Hill for election as a Director at the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders scheduled for May 22, 2013.
Stuart Essig, Chairman of Integra's Board of Directors, stated, "I am pleased that Mr. Howell has agreed to join our Board of Directors. Lloyd is a seasoned senior executive with extensive financial expertise. His management and leadership experience make him a great addition to the Board."
Mr. Howell is an Executive Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton, where he has held a variety of leadership positions since originally joining the firm in 1988 as a consultant. He serves as the Civil Market Group Leader of Booz Allen Hamilton. Additionally, Mr. Howell serves on the firm's Executive Management Committee and chairs the Ethics and Compliance Committee. From 2009 to 2013, he served as the Client Service Officer of the Financial Services Account in the Civil Market at Booz Allen Hamilton where he led the business in delivering the firm's strategic, technology and analytics capabilities and service offerings to both the federal and private sectors. From April 2005 to April 2009, he served as the Strategy and Organization's Capability Leader at Booz Allen Hamilton, a group that he has been a member of since 1995. Prior to that, from 1993 to 1995, he worked at Goldman Sachs as an Associate in their Investment Banking Division. Mr. Howell is a board member of the United Negro College Fund, Partnership for Public Service, Capital Partners for Education, Management Leadership for Tomorrow and the Committee for Economic Development. Mr. Howell received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. from Harvard University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV