HOUSTON, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hercules Offshore, Inc. (Nasdaq: HERO) announced today that John T. Rynd, Chief Executive Officer and President, will present at the Howard Weil 41st Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, LA, on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 11:20 a.m. EDT ( 10:20 a.m. CDT).
An audio replay of the presentation will not be available; however, the slides can be accessed through Hercules Offshore's website ( http://www.herculesoffshore.com) beginning on March 18, 2013.
Headquartered in Houston, Hercules Offshore, Inc. operates a fleet of 37 jackup rigs, 13 barge rigs and 64 liftboats. The Company offers a range of services to oil and gas producers to meet their needs during drilling, well service, platform inspection, maintenance, and decommissioning operations in several key shallow water provinces around the world. Hercules Offshore currently holds 32.1% of share capital in Discovery Offshore S.A., a pure play, ultra-high specification jackup rig company. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.herculesoffshore.com.
SOURCE Hercules Offshore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV