Reports Net Income of $34.3 Million or $0.83 Per Diluted Share, and Adjusted EBITDA of $52.5 Million
Conference Call Begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time March 19, 2013
CLAYTON, Mo., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE:FF), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced financial results for the year ended December 31, 2012.Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights (all comparisons are with the fourth quarter of 2011)
- Revenues were $74.6 million, down 16.8% from $89.6 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $6.0 million, down 69.6% from $19.6 million
- Net income decreased to $6.2 million, or $0.15 per diluted share, from $10.6 million, or $0.26 per diluted share.
- Revenues were $351.8 million, up 13.5% from $309.9 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $52.5 million, a 15.0% decrease from $61.7 million
- Net income decreased to $34.3 million, or $0.83 per diluted share, from $34.5 million, or $0.84 per diluted share, decreases of 0.6% and 1.2%, respectively
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV