OAKLAND, Calif., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading Internet radio service, today announced that the company's Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Mike Herring, will present at the 25 th Annual ROTH Conference in Laguna Nigel, California.
Mr. Herring will engage in a fireside chat on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET.
To help celebrate the 25 th anniversary of the ROTH conference, Pandora Media has provided ROTH Radio Station to memorialize the musical lineage and artistic talent for which the conference has been known. It can be accessed at www.pandora.com/ROTHRadioA live audio webcast will be available on Pandora's Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.com ABOUT PANDORA Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" – a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of more than one million tracks. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com SOURCE Pandora
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV