FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich.,
March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has updated the record date for its first quarter 2013 dividend for the Company's common stock. The dividend will be paid on
April 9, 2013 to shareholders of record on
March 28, 2013. The previously announced record date of
March 29, 2013 falls on a holiday for the New York Stock Exchange. The dividend of
$.41 per share represents an annualized rate of
$1.64 per share.
Agree Realty is primarily engaged in the acquisition and development of single tenant properties net leased to industry leading retail tenants. The Company currently owns and operates a portfolio of 113 properties, located in 30 states and containing approximately 3.3 million square feet of gross leasable space. The common stock of Agree Realty Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADC".
For additional information, visit the Company's home page at www.agreerealty.com.
SOURCE Agree Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV