HOUSTON, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE: CGX) today announced that it will be presenting an overview of the Company at the Sidoti & Company Seventeenth Annual Institutional Investor Forum in New York on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Joe R. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will conduct the presentation, which will cover the Company's positioning as a leader in the general commercial printing industry, its operating philosophy, growth strategies and recent financial performance.
A copy of management's presentation will be posted on the Company's Web site at www.cgx.com on the morning of March 19, 2013.
Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (CGX), headquartered in Houston, Texas, is one of North America's leading general commercial printing companies. With 70 printing businesses strategically located across 27 states, Toronto, Prague, and Gero Japan, CGX offers an unmatched geographic footprint, unsurpassed capabilities, and unparalleled levels of convenience, efficiency and service. With locations in or near virtually every major U.S. market, CGX provides the service and responsiveness of a local printer enhanced by the economic, geographic and technological advantages of a large national organization.Consolidated Graphics' vast and technologically advanced sheetfed and web printing capabilities are complemented by the world's largest integrated digital footprint. By coupling North America's most comprehensive printing capabilities with strategically located fulfillment centers and industry-leading technology, CGX delivers end-to-end print production and management solutions that are based on the needs of our customers to improve their results. For more information, visit www.cgx.com. SOURCE Consolidated Graphics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV