SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telenav®, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), the leader in personalized navigation, today announced that its board of directors has authorized the company to repurchase up to $10 million, inclusive of broker fees, of its common stock under a share repurchase program, in compliance with Rule 10b-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The timing and amount of repurchase transactions under this program will depend on market conditions and other considerations. All of the repurchases will be funded by Telenav's available working capital and the duration of the repurchase program is 12 months, although it may be extended, suspended or discontinued without prior notice.
About Telenav, Inc.
Telenav's mission is to help make people's lives easier, less stressful, more fun, and more productive while they are on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make faster and smarter daily decisions about where to go, when to leave, how to get there, and what to do when they arrive.We aim to be everywhere people need us. Our partners are wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), app developers, advertisers and agencies, as well as enterprises large and small. Our partners include AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, China Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sony, Sprint Nextel, Telcel, T-Mobile US, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Vivo Brazil. You can also find us in mobile app stores and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me. Follow Telenav on Twitter at www.twitter.com/telenav or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/telenav . The Telenav, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11384 Copyright 2013 Telenav, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV