WIXOM, Mich., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:RMTI), a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company targeting end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) with innovative products and services for the treatment of iron deficiency, secondary hyperparathyroidism and hemodialysis, reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2012.
Q4' 2012 Highlights
- Sales were $13.0 million, increasing 9.3% over Q4 2011.
- Gross profit increased 10.2% or $0.2 million over Q4 2011.
- Cash and investments aggregated $4.7 million December 31, 2012.
Full-year 2012 Financial Highlights
- Sales were $49.8 million, up 1.8% over 2011.
- Gross profit margins increased to 13.4%, compared to 11.5% in 2011.
- Gross profit increased 18.6% or $1.1 million, compared to 2011.
- PRIME study successfully demonstrated a statistically significant 37.1% reduction in ESA use.
- PRIME study successfully met primary efficacy endpoint of % change in ESA from baseline.
- CRUISE-1 top line results projected in Q3 2013 and CRUISE-2 results in early Q4 2013.
- Four successful clinical safety reviews of Phase 3 CRUISE efficacy studies.
- Calcitriol (active vitamin D) 90-day stability data period completed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV