- Net revenue increased $11.1 million, or 19.9%, to $66.7 million.
- Internal net revenue growth was $16.5 million or 10.0%.
- Gross profit margin improved 700 basis points to 55.3% of net revenue.
- Operating income increased $2.7 million to $4.0 million (when excluding a 2011 non-cash goodwill impairment charge of $22.5 million), despite a $2.0 million operating loss from Gaiam’s start-up digital subscription businesses, a key part of a long-term digital delivery strategy for the Company.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved by $4.2 million to $7.6 million.
Gaiam 2012 Fourth Quarter Revenue Rises 20% To $66.7 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.