QVC, Inc. announced today the completion of the previously announced offering of $750 million principal amount of new 4.375% senior secured notes due 2023 and $300 million principal amount of new 5.950% senior secured notes due 2043 (collectively, the “Notes”). The Notes will be secured by a first-priority lien on the capital stock of QVC, which is the same collateral that secures QVC's existing secured indebtedness and certain future indebtedness. The net proceeds from the offering will be used, together with cash on hand, to fund QVC’s cash tender offer for any and all of its $500 million aggregate principal amount of 7.125% senior secured notes due 2017 and up to $250 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.50% senior secured notes due 2019. To the extent that the net proceeds from the sale of the Notes exceeds the amount of funds required to purchase the tendered notes, then any excess funds will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include the refinancing of indebtedness under QVC’s senior secured credit facility. QVC, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LINTA, LINTB, LVNTA, LVNTB).
The Notes were offered pursuant to an exemption under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") only to Qualified Institutional Buyers as permitted under Rule 144A of the Securities Act, or outside the United States to certain persons in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act.
In connection with the offering of the Notes, QVC has agreed, subject to certain conditions, to file a registration statement relating to a registered offer to exchange the Notes for new registered notes having substantially identical terms as the Notes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV