Kulicke & Soffa is pleased to announce the launch of their Chinese-language Website. Based on the www.kns.com website, the Chinese version, available by drop down menu on our website, is designed to provide easy access of information to the company’s existing and potential customers in a user-friendly and interactive way.
The website provides a broad range of Technology, Packaging and Productivity Solutions along with Product information. These help customers to find the most suitable solutions to achieve production efficiency.
“K&S has a strong presence in Chinese language speaking countries, so it was the next logical step to provide customers in that region with up-to-date product information and news in their native language,” said Tong Liang Cheam, Vice President of Strategic Marketing and Business Development.
The new Chinese-language website will be available starting March 19, 2013, the opening day of SEMICON China, to customers around the world. K&S also plans to provide other language capabilities to their website, with Japanese being the next language launched on the website.About Kulicke & Soffa Kulicke & Soffa (NASDAQ: KLIC) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor and LED assembly equipment. As a pioneer in this industry, K&S has provided customers with market leading packaging solutions for decades. In recent years, K&S has expanded its product offerings through strategic acquisitions, adding wedge bonding and a broader range of expendable tools to its core ball bonding products. Combined with its extensive expertise in process technology, K&S is well positioned to help customers meet the challenges of assembling the next-generation semiconductor and LED devices. ( www.kns.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV