NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As a content marketing expert and admitted cheerleader for the PR professional, Content Marketing Institute's Robert Rose was the perfect person to have a candid chat with PR Newswire about the changing public relations discipline and its relation to content marketing.
Recently featured on PR Newswire's blog, Beyond PR, the Q&A discussion was both light-hearted and insightful, covering everything from the parallels between PR and content marketing, the biggest misconception about PR, the benefits of inter-departmental collaboration on a content strategy and, of course, Robert's fluffy friend, Daisy.
To read the full Q&A, visit http://prn.to/YCqrrh.About PR Newswire PR Newswire ( www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 59 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company. Media Contacts: Meryl SerouyaManager, Marketing and CommunicationsPR Newswire+1-201.360.6009 Meryl.Serouya@prnewswire.com SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV