Breitling Oil And Gas CEO To Keynote EUCI's Oil And Gas Production On Federal Lands Conference
IRVING, Texas, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation, an independent exploration and production company based in Irving, Texas, will provide the keynote address at EUCI's Oil and Gas Production on Federal Lands Conference in Denver, Colorado. The conference will take place on March 18 and 19 th at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
The presentation, entitled "Best Management Practices for Environmental Responsibility," will be delivered by Breitling's chief executive officer, Chris Faulkner, and will occur at 8:30 a.m. on March 19. Additionally, Mr. Faulkner will appear on a panel of industry experts to discuss the topic of "Working with Your Federal Partners." The question-and-answer session will occur at 11:15 p.m. on March 18.
Chris Faulkner, Breitling Oil and Gas CEO, said, "With the vast majority of our remaining reserves in the United States stored under Federal and public lands the topics we will be discussing here will help drive the future of the industry." Faulkner added, "Under the current President we have seen production from private lands surge up 40 percent while the same time period we saw production on Federal lands decrease by 35 percent and the regulations keep getting more and more voluminous."
Mr. Faulkner serves as an advisor to the ECF Asia Shale Committee and sits on the Board of Directors for the North Texas Commission. He has been featured in numerous media outlets, including Reuters, Bloomberg, Financial Times, US News & World Report, FOX Business News and CNBC.For more information on this and other activities of the Company, see the Breitling Oil and Gas website at http://www.breitlingoilandgas.com. Breitling has current oil and gas exploration projects all throughout the United States. About Breitling Oil and Gas Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV