Sprint (NYSE: S) will be honored as the Marketplace winner at the Seventh Annual U.S. Disability Matters Awards Banquet and Conference, one of the most important Corporate Awards Conferences in the U.S., for delivering innovative accessibility solutions that empower people with disabilities.
The highly coveted awards, given to corporations leading the way in providing innovative accessibility solutions for consumers with disabilities, will be presented April 16 during the annual Disability Matters conference, a Springboard Consulting Event, in Jacksonville, Fla. Sprint is one of seven corporations to be honored, and this marks the first time Sprint has been recognized with this prestigious award.
Sprint is being recognized as the only winner in the 2013 Disability Matters Marketplace category, which recognizes excellence in marketing products and services that meet the needs of the disability community. This recognition stems from the company’s innovative Sprint Relay ID pack and four accessibility-themed Sprint ID packs, which were developed in collaboration with Apps4Android and the U.S. Department of Education.
The ID packs, which are free to download for Sprint customers with an Everything Data plan, are designed to accommodate various accessibility needs and to allow users to:
- Operate a smartphone without the need to see or read what is displayed on the screen.
- Read RSS news feeds and navigate YouTube entertainment content using high-quality text-to-speech voices.
- Receive GPS-based navigational assistance while driving or walking.
- Identify and locate items around the home and the workplace.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV