McHugh Construction Hires Two Railroad Veterans
CHICAGO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Karl Bechtoldt and Randy Perdue have joined James McHugh Construction Co. to head up the firm's rail road division, McHugh President Bruce E. Lake announced.
Karl Bechtoldt, 49, of Arlington Heights, Ill., will direct McHugh's efforts in rail construction as operations manager for this division. In this position he will be responsible for all railroad construction operations.
Before coming to McHugh, Bechtoldt worked for Ragnar-Benson Construction for over 24 years and had been focusing primarily on rail projects for most of his career.
Randy Perdue, 54, of Laguna Park, Texas, will perform as general superintendent for rail projects, working closely with Bechtoldt. As general superintendent, Perdue will manage all railroad field operations."We are very excited to welcome both Karl and Randy to our team. They are both highly respected rail construction professionals who will help head up McHugh's advancement into Class I railroad construction on a national level." said Lake. "They bring a wealth of rail experience with a focus on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction." Founded in 1897, James McHugh Construction Co. is one of Chicago's oldest and largest general contracting, construction management and consulting firms. More information on McHugh is available at www.mchughconstruction.com. SOURCE James McHugh Construction Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV