The Future of Housing Demand Moderated by Diana Olick, CNBC and The Future of Mortgage Finance Moderated by Nick Timiraos, Wall Street Journal
Speakers and panelists include:
- Eric Belsky, Managing Director of Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard
- Amy Bohutinsky, Chief Marketing Officer, Zillow
- Mark Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
- Doug Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
- Mike Fratantoni, Vice President, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Jason Gold, Senior Fellow for Financial Markets, Progressive Policy Institute
- Laurie Goodman, Senior Managing Director, Amherst Securities Group, L.P.
- Jerry Howard, CEO, National Association of Home Builders
- Chris Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
- Scott Simon, Managing Director, Pacific Investment Management Co .
Special overview of the nation's housing market by Zillow Chief Economist Stan Humphries.
About Zillow, Inc.Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the largest home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. In addition, Zillow operates an industry-leading economics and analytics bureau led by Zillow's Chief Economist Dr. Stan Humphries. Dr. Humphries and his team of economists and data analysts produce extensive housing data and research covering more than 350 markets at Zillow Real Estate Research. The Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Buyfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.