The Future of Housing Demand Moderated by Diana Olick, CNBC and The Future of Mortgage Finance Moderated by Nick Timiraos, Wall Street Journal
Speakers and panelists include:
- Eric Belsky, Managing Director of Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard
- Amy Bohutinsky, Chief Marketing Officer, Zillow
- Mark Calabria, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
- Doug Holtz-Eakin, President, American Action Forum
- Mike Fratantoni, Vice President, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Jason Gold, Senior Fellow for Financial Markets, Progressive Policy Institute
- Laurie Goodman, Senior Managing Director, Amherst Securities Group, L.P.
- Jerry Howard, CEO, National Association of Home Builders
- Chris Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
- Scott Simon, Managing Director, Pacific Investment Management Co .
Special overview of the nation's housing market by Zillow Chief Economist
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the largest home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. In addition, Zillow operates an industry-leading economics and analytics bureau led by Zillow's Chief Economist
Dr. Stan Humphries
. Dr. Humphries and his team of economists and data analysts produce extensive housing data and research covering more than 350 markets at
Zillow Real Estate Research
. The Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®,
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace
™. The company is headquartered in
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.