Uhlmann Price Securities, LLC Announces The Opening Of Its New Skokie Office.
CHICAGO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Uhlmann Price Securities, a full service securities brokerage and advisory company, is excited to announce the opening of a new branch office at 5202 Old Orchard Road in Skokie, IL. The office will be managed by Michael Dillon, a 23 year industry veteran. He graduated from New Trier and lives in Glenview with his wife Eileen and family. Joining him in the office will be Terry Finkel, Byron Brook and Robert Batchen, likewise all experienced industry professionals. According to Michael, "Our plan is to add additional advisors whose culture and experience fit with our client centric approach."
Headquartered in Chicago, Uhlmann Price serves high net worth individuals and an institutional clientele. Founded in 1997 by Fred Uhlmann, a former Chairman of the Chicago Board of Trade, Uhlmann Price is 100% employee owned. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Price Holdings Company, LLC., a diversified financial services company. Bringing Uhlmann's expertise in traditional as well as alternative investments to a north suburban branch has been a goal of Uhlmann's president, Jim Baer, who is also a lifelong resident of the area. "We are excited to be able to offer our boutique services to a clientele to whom we can uniquely relate and assist with their financial planning goals and concerns. Our commitment to unbiased investment advice and broad diversification has been a distinguishing characteristic of our firm." For further information visit our website at www.upsecurities.com or contact Michael Dillon at 847-305-2027.
SOURCE Uhlmann Price Securities, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV