Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP) (“Exterran Partners”) today announced that, subject to market conditions, it intends to commence a private offering to eligible purchasers of $300 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2021. Exterran Partners intends to use all of the net proceeds of this offering to repay borrowings outstanding under its revolving credit facility.
The notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or any state securities laws, and unless so registered, the notes may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The notes are expected to be eligible for trading by qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and non-U.S. persons under Regulation S. This announcement is being issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the Securities Act and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes.
All statements in this release (and oral statements made regarding the subjects of this release) other than historical facts are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward-looking statements rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and are subject to a number of uncertainties and factors, many of which are outside Exterran Partners’ control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, statements regarding Exterran Partners’ plans to privately offer $300 million of senior notes, the completion of such private offering, the intended use of net proceeds from the proposed offering and the impact of market conditions on such offering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV