Routes Asia Awards 2013 Winners Announced
"It has been a great year for Changi Airport Group. To be recognised by our airline partners [with this award] for the hard work our teams have put in to secure new air services is a great endorsement of our achievements," said Toh Ern Chong, Manager Airline Development for Changi Airport Group after collecting the award in Mumbai this evening.
"We constantly strive to innovate to bring an unparalleled level of service to our customers and partners. We believe it is important to understand their needs and work closely with them so as to realise their aspirations of growth at Singapore Changi Airport," he added.
Changi were also named as the winner from the over 20 million passengers category with Clark International Airport Corporation (CIAC) ranked top from the under 20 million passengers category. Tourism Australia was honoured as the winner of the first Routes Asia Destination Marketing Award.
Nigel Mayes, VP & Commercial, Routes, commented: "We are delighted to announce Changi as the winner of this regional heat of our awards and would like to congratulate them and all of our winners." Mayes continued: "Over the past 12 months Changi has achieved some amazing results. With Scoot, Drukair, AirAsia Philippines, Shenzhen Airlines and Yangtze River express all commencing operations Changi Airport now has 106 scheduled airlines flying to 240 cities in 61 countries."As overall winner of this regional heat, Changi Airport Group will be automatically shortlisted for the World Routes Airport Marketing Awards which will take place at the event in Las Vegas, 5 th - 8 th October 2013. Changi join San Diego International Airport, who were announced as overall winner of the Americas heat last month. The full list of companies shortlisted under each award category were as follows:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV