Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) ("Textainer"), the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 15, 2013. The filing provides consolidated financial statements for the full year of 2012. The following documents are now available on Textainer's website at http://www.textainer.com:
- News Release entitled "Textainer Group Holdings Limited Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend"
- Textainer's 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F
Shareholders may request a hard copy of Textainer's audited financial statements free of charge.
About Textainer Group Holdings Limited
Textainer Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“Textainer”) is
the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size.
The Company began operations in 1979 and as of the most recent quarter
end had approximately 1.9 million containers, representing approximately
2.8 million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry
freight, refrigerated, and specialized containers. Each year the Company
is one of the largest purchasers of new containers as well as one of the
largest sellers of used containers in the world. Textainer leases
containers to approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees and
sells containers to more than 1,000 customers worldwide. Textainer
operates via an international network of 14 regional and area offices,
as well as more than 390 independent depots.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV