RENTON, Wash., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing (NYSE: BA) has rolled out the first Next-Generation 737 built at the new production rate of 38 airplanes a month. Panamanian customer Copa Airlines will take delivery of the 737-800 in early April.
The airplane will now undergo functional, systems and flight testing over the next three weeks before being delivered.
Boeing is in the process of increasing the production rate on its 737 program from 35 to 38 airplanes per month because of market demand for the world's best-selling commercial jetliner. Next year, the 737 production rate will increase to 42 airplanes per month.
Copa Airlines operates a fleet of more than 50 Next-Generation 737s.Contact: Kristi Moen737 Program+1 206-459-0805 Kristi.email@example.com Release and photo available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com/ SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV