1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Market Scenario and Outlook III-1An Insight into the US Alternative Fuel Vehicles Market III-1Electric Vehicles in the US: A Run-Through of RelatedStatistics III-2Table 18: US EV Market Share of Total Vehicle Sales(2007-2012) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-2US Government Extends Strong Backing and Funding to ElectricVehicles Industry III-3Market Trends III-4Neighborhood Electric Vehicles Continue to Witness Growth III-4EV Batteries Demand Gaining Momentum III-4Mobility Services: An Alternative to Vehicle Ownership III-5Growing Technological Partnerships and Alliances III-5Increasing Trend Towards Neighborhood Electric Vehicles III-5Light Duty Vehicles: The Major Focus of Fuel Cell Developments III-6Increasing R&D Spending Despite Dismal Sales III-6Market Segmentation III-6Battery Powered Electric Vehicle Market III-6Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market III-7Table 19: Leading Hybrid Vehicles in the US (2011):Percentage Breakdown of Unit Sales by Model for ToyotaPrius, Toyota Camry Hybrid, Honda Civic Hybrid, ToyotaHighlander Hybrid, Ford Escape PHEV, Lexus RX 400h, andOthers (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-7Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Market III-7Hybrid & Fuel Cell Technologies - Delight of the US Army III-7BEVs' Impact on Power Consumption III-8Impact of ZEV Program on a National Basis III-8Major Target Markets III-8Fleets III-8Retail Markets III-8Non-Road Uses III-9Product launches III-9Strategic Corporate Developments III-10Key players III-15B.Market Analytics III-17Table 20: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forBattery Powered Electric Vehicles Market with Annual SalesFigures in Units for Years 2009 through 2018 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-17Table 21: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forHybrid Electric Vehicles Market with Annual Sales Figures inUnits for Years 2010 through 2018 (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-18
Global Electric Vehicles (EVs) Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.