1. THE UNITED STATES III-1A.Market Analysis III-1Outlook III-1Modernization of Existing Thermal Power Plants to DriveReplacement Demand for Cooling Towers III-1Table 20: U.S Energy Market (2010): Percentage Breakdown ofNet Energy Generated by Source (includes correspondingGraph/Chart) III-1Marketplace III-2Product Launch III-2Key Players III-2B.Market Analytics III-9Table 21: US Recent Past, Current & Future Analysis forCooling Towers by End Use Industry - Air Conditioning/HVAC,Heavy Industrial & Utility, Chemical and Other MarketsIndependently Analyzed with Annual Sales Figures in US$Million for the Years 2010 through 2018 (includescorresponding Graph/Chart) III-9Table 22: US Historic Review for Cooling Towers by End UseIndustry - Air Conditioning/HVAC, Heavy Industrial &Utility, Chemical and Other Markets Independently Analyzedwith Annual Sales Figures in US$ Million for the Years2004 through 2009 (includes corresponding Graph/Chart) III-10
Global Cooling Towers Industry
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.