White Lodging Names New General Managers For Five Properties
Chris Hammons has been promoted to general manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites University Area in Austin, Texas. Previously, Hammons was the operations manager at the Courtyard by Marriott Austin University. Prior to joining White Lodging in 2011, Chris was the opening assistant general manager of the 174-room Courtyard by Marriott in Destin, Fla. He was then promoted to general manager of the adjacent 120-room Residence Inn by Marriott in Destin as well. Looking for a different experience, he joined the 500-room Isle of Capri Hotel in Lake Charles, La. as the hotel operations manager from 2010-2011.
"I am very excited for my promotion to the general manager role. I am amazed at what can be achieved with dedication to our processes and utilization to the four pillars of success," said Hammons. "I have no doubt that with continued dedication to our philosophy of promoting within and embracing the exciting [new company-wide training program] that great things can be achieved within this new role and beyond."
White Lodging Services Corporation - was established in 1985 and is headquartered in Merrillville, Ind. White Lodging is a fully integrated hotel ownership, development and operations company – a recognized leader that has defined and cultivated the ability to achieve consistent, sustainable growth among mid-to large-scale hotels across the country. Its current portfolio consists of more than 161 hotels in 20 states and encompasses representation of the following leading brands: Preferred Hotels, Marriott International, Inc., Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Global, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, InterContinental Hotel Group and Carlson Hotels Worldwide. For more information about White Lodging, please visit www.whitelodging.com.
Contact: Kathleen Quilligan Phone: 219.472.2861 Fax: 219.472.2273SOURCE White Lodging Services Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV