White Lodging Names New General Managers For Five Properties
Grant D'Entremont has been promoted to general manager of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin North. Previously, Grant was the general manager at the Residence Inn Austin North. D'Entremont started with White Lodging as a shuttle driver at the Austin Marriott South in 2004. He then moved up to front desk as a guest service representative four months later. From there, his White Lodging journey continued as he moved positions to the assistant front office manager at the Courtyard Austin Central. D'Entremont was also the front office manager at the Residence Inn Austin South, before Courtyard Airport.
"I am truly honored to be part of this fantastic hotel, in a wonderful market such as Austin, and working for an industry leader in White Lodging. I know that the hotel and its team have the potential to reach new heights in 2013, and I am excited to be a part of that," said D'Entremont.
Robert McGuire has been named general manager at the Residence Inn Austin North. McGuire started with White Lodging in 2000 at the Residence Inn Sugarland and then became an assistant front office manager at Courtyard Austin University. He worked there for a very short time before being promoted to the Residence Inn Round Rock as a front office manager. Eighteen months later he was promoted to assistant general manager. He was then promoted to general manager of the Fairfield Inn Austin South. In 2004, McGuire left White Lodging to move into the banking business with Bank of America. While there he won numerous awards and had several promotions. As well as he was doing in banking, he wanted to get back into the hotel business which is still his true passion.
"I am extremely happy to be back with White Lodging. They are industry leaders in every aspect and I wanted to be with the best," said McGuire.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV