1. As of noon trading, Honeywell International ( HON) is up $0.41 (0.6%) to $73.87 on average volume Thus far, 1.7 million shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.55-$73.98 after having opened the day at $72.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.46. Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. Honeywell International has a market cap of $57.8 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Honeywell International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Honeywell International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Honeywell International Ratings Report now. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the industrial goods sector could consider Industrial Select Sector SPDR ( XLI) while those bearish on the industrial goods sector could consider ProShares Short Dow 30 ( DOG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts