- SmartFit™ external tank-to-bowl connections use a metal bracket on the bottom of the tank to secure the bolts to the bowl. This eliminates the need for bolt holes typically found in the bottom of the tank. For convenience, the bolts are preassembled to the mounting plate. This innovation reduces the number of potential of leak points that could come from overtightening fasteners connecting the tank to the bowl.
- Using a combination fill valve and flush valve, the factory-installed SmartFit™ supply line tucks neatly into a recessed channel on the back of the tank and enters the tank above the waterline, reducing the potential for additional external leak points. The supply line is long enough to easily reach the water outlet on the wall for quick and easy installation.
- Inside the box is the SmartFit™ Multi-Tool. This multi-function tool includes a wrench specifically designed to fit the bolts and a two-in-one screwdriver adapter to secure the other mounting components. No additional installation tools are required.
- Also included in the box is an EZ Out™ toilet removal kit, which helps make uninstalling an existing toilet easy. It provides many of the items needed for the job, including disposable gloves and scraper, a highly absorbent sponge, and a cloth for cleanup and to plug the floor drain when the toilet is removed.
Delta Faucet Offers Americans Tips For Drips In Preparation For Fix A Leak Week, March 18-24
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.