Macquarie Infrastructure Company (NYSE: MIC) announced that the Manager of the Company, Macquarie Infrastructure Management (USA) Inc. (“MIMUSA”), has informed the Company that it has concluded a previously announced program of sales of the Company’s shares.
On February 25, 2013, MIMUSA filed a notice on Form 144 with the Securities and Exchange Commission alerting the market of its intent to sell shares in MIC. In the filing, MIMUSA indicated that it could be in the market selling shares over the period February 25 through March 15. MIMUSA has advised the Company that it has concluded the sales process.
About Macquarie Infrastructure Company
Macquarie Infrastructure Company owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses providing basic, everyday services, to customers in the United States. Its businesses consist of three energy-related businesses including a gas production and distribution business (Hawai’i Gas), a controlling interest in a district energy business (District Energy), and a 50% interest in a bulk liquid storage terminal business (International-Matex Tank Terminals). MIC also owns and operates an aviation-related airport services business (Atlantic Aviation). The Company is managed by a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Macquarie Group. For additional information, please visit the Macquarie Infrastructure Company website at www.macquarie.com/mic. MIC-GMIC is not an authorized deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Commonwealth of Australia). The obligations of MIC do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 (MBL). MBL does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of MIC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV