Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa
Following an extensive $26 million dollar renovation, the historic Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa reopened in April as part of the Autograph Collection. Selected to join the collection based on its notable architectural and historical significance, the lodge was previously known as the historic Arlington Lodge, which opened in 1923, overlooking the scenic Lake Arrowhead. The lodge was loved by affluent Southern Californian's who would escape the everyday for a getaway to this quaint, lakeside destination.
The resort features 162 sparkling guest rooms and 11 luxurious suites. Lake Arrowhead guest rooms are upscale but down-home, ultra-contemporary and timeless with mountain-lodge finishing touches. The lovely Lakeview rooms have wonderful views of Lake Arrowhead, while their Alpine rooms face the picturesque mountainside.
The resort features the "Spa of the Pines," where guests can soothe their body, calm their mind, rekindle their spirit with a variety of signature treatments from around the world and unique treatments such as craniosacral therapy. The resort also offers a full service salon and modern fitness studio. Guests can indulge in fine dining lakeside at BIN189 which offers a menu of rustic, robust flavors created from the healthiest natural ingredients paired with wines from around the world, and at Mountain Aroma's, a vibrant coffee bar just off the lobby, serving assorted beverages, fresh-baked pastries and light fare.To celebrate Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa joining the Autograph Collection, the hotel is offering the following resort signature YinYang Spa package, rates beginning at $585.00 USD for the following:
- Lake View Room
- 30 minute body treatments for two, courtesy of in Spa of the Pines
- 90 minute massage for two in the Journey Suite
- $30 Resort credit
- Chocolate strawberries & champagne upon arrival
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV