BETHESDA, Md., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Autograph Collection, Marriott International's (NYSE: MAR) exclusive portfolio of upscale, independent hotels continues to grow in the United States with the debut of three new hotels, including its first hotels in California, this spring. With the new additions, the collection will grow to include nearly 45 exceptional independent hotels, with plans to reach its 50 hotel milestone by year end. The news follows the announcement last week of Autograph Collection's debut in Germany this summer with the opening of the historic Hotel am Steinplatz, following an extensive renovation.
The Autograph Collection's first hotels in California include the picturesque Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa in Lake Arrowhead and the luxury boutique Hotel Adagio in San Francisco. This month, Autograph Collection also welcomes the hip and historic Hotel Blackhawk, located in Davenport, Iowa.
The vision behind the Autograph Collection is to offer an evolving group of passionately independent, upscale hotels that fall under distinct categories of travel experiences including Culinary Delight, Artistic Getaway, Historic Exploration or Sporting Adventure. Each independent hotel is thoughtfully chosen for its quality, originality, bold character and capacity to offer today's modern traveler a range of unique and unexpected experiences suited to their individual sense of style and adventure.The addition of these three extraordinary independent hotels marks the latest milestone for the Autograph Collection. This unique portfolio of hotels has proven to be a highly successful venture due to its discerning process to select only the most exceptional hotels and enriching travel experiences. The collection is proud to welcome the following outstanding travel experiences to the portfolio:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV