- New Seats: Customers in the premium cabin enjoy 180-degree flat-bed seats, which offer up to 6'4" of sleeping space and more storage.
- Inflight Entertainment: Customers throughout the aircraft have access to personal on-demand entertainment featuring a newly designed interactive touchscreen and more than 150 hours of programming. Individual monitors are 15.4" in the premium cabin and 9" in United Economy.
- Inflight Dining: United gives premium-cabin customers several dining options and wine selections recommended by Doug Frost, United's Master Sommelier and Master of Wine.
- Inflight Connectivity: Customers throughout the aircraft can opt to stay connected with Gogo® inflight Internet service. The aircraft also features power outlets and USB ports in every seat.
- On the Ground Perks: Customers in the premium cabin and premier-level MileagePlus members have access to United Premier Access check-in and priority boarding lanes. Premium-cabin customers also have access to United Club locations at New York Kennedy, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
United Airlines Revamps Cabins, Adds Flat-Bed Seating On "p.s." Flights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.