FOSTER CITY, Calif., March 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused printing and packaging industry innovation, today announced the launch of Fiery ® XF Version 5, a flexible and scalable high-speed digital front end and color management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production and proofing. Available now, the latest Fiery wide format software helps print service providers easily achieve precise, predictable high-quality prints while streamlining production workflows. This new Fiery software version also enables seamless workflow integration with VUTEk™ and EFI Wide-Format printers, as well as with EFI MIS/ERP systems.
"Advancements included in our new Fiery wide format software gives print professionals more power than ever to produce accurate, high-quality work quickly and reliably," said John Henze, vice president, Fiery marketing at EFI. "The new, customizable interface makes the system easier to use, as it can be tailored to meet each customer's exact production needs."
Print service providers can benefit from a wide range of improvements in imaging, productivity and ease of use, including key features that offer greater value.
- The combination of Fiery Color Profiler Suite and completely new spot color tools provide a leap forward in color quality and ease of use.
- With more than 50 new wide- to superwide-format print drivers, customers can now use Fiery workflow and color management software to achieve the highest quality on all their printers.
- The software's customizable user interface allows users to tailor Fiery XF to their specific tasks and skill set to reduce error rates.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts