Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- There's no denying that Boeing (BA) has been a red-hot stock of late, but Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday that unless the stock pulls back significantly, he's not a buyer.
Cramer admitted Boeing has been a remarkable stock in the face of defense cutbacks and 787 battery woes. No matter how bad the news, Boeing's stock continues to charge higher.
But that's a big red flag in Cramer's book, because he never invests in stocks with parabolic moves to the upside. "The stock is too high," concluded Cramer, and if it continues higher without a pullback, it can do so without him on board.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV