Fuel Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTEK), a world leader in advanced engineering solutions for the optimization of combustion systems for utility and industrial customers, announced today that it will issue a press release regarding its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 after the stock market closes. The conference call focusing on the financial results and business activities will take place on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 9:00 A.M. ET. The call will be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet.
|Wednesday, March 20, 2013|
|9:00 A.M. Eastern Time|
|Go to "Upcoming Events" on the Home page|
|866-953-6859 - Domestic|
|617-399-3483 - International|
|Passcode: FUEL TECH|
Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download the streaming media software required to listen to the Internet broadcast. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an online replay will be available at www.ftek.com, or a phone replay will be available through April 14, 2013 by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) or 617-801-6888 (international) and entering the passcode 28636201.
About Fuel Tech
Fuel Tech is a leading technology company engaged in the worldwide development, commercialization and application of state-of-the-art proprietary technologies for air pollution control, process optimization, and advanced engineering services. These technologies enable customers to produce both energy and processed materials in a cost-effective and environmentally sustainable manner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV