5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- TGH's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Trading Companies & Distributors industry average. The net income increased by 10.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $54.92 million to $60.57 million.
- The gross profit margin for TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD is currently very high, coming in at 86.70%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 47.58% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $79.42 million or 46.13% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 27.51%.
- TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TEXTAINER GROUP HOLDINGS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $3.96 versus $3.80 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.01 versus $3.96).
- You can view the full Textainer Group Holdings Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV