3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electric Utilities industry. The net income increased by 126.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $19.00 million to $43.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $173.00 million or 11.61% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PEPCO HOLDINGS INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 5.45%.
- PEPCO HOLDINGS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PEPCO HOLDINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.24 versus $1.14 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 7.3% in earnings ($1.15 versus $1.24).
- POM, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 14.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Pepco Holdings Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts