5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK is rather high; currently it is at 67.70%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CM's net profit margin of 18.57% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 4.3% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $832.00 million to $796.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1,455.00 million or 39.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.