As a manager and a mentor to Year Up students, Melanie works closely to understand the needs of each intern and to introduce them to various business areas that could lead to a strong career path. Her mentee students have complimented her on her willingness to help and her desire to expose them to new learning opportunities.
By supporting the urban youth within our communities and helping them overcome challenges, individuals like Melanie are providing a brighter future.
For more information on Year Up, please refer to their web site at www.yearup.org or follow on Facebook.
About Boston Financial Boston Financial Data Services is one of the industry's premier outsourcing providers servicing the mutual fund and employer retirement plans markets. Boston Financial is a joint venture between DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) of Kansas City, Mo., and State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) of Boston, Mass. This joint venture has enabled Boston Financial's clients to utilize DST's industry-leading software and technology while benefiting from the institutional support and global reach of State Street.For more information, visit our web site at www.bostonfinancial.com.
Media Contact Information: Ann Marie MierzykowskiBoston Financial Data Services617-483-8109
SOURCE Boston Financial Data Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV