NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Virtus Global Multi-Sector Income Fund (NYSE: VGI) declared a distribution of $0.117 per share to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 11, 2013, payable March 18, 2013. The Fund estimates that 92 percent of the distribution is attributable to net investment income and 8 percent to short term capital gains which represents approximately $0.009 per share. All amounts are based on U.S. generally accepted accounting principles which may differ from federal income tax regulations.
Any portion of the Fund's distribution that is a return of capital does not necessarily reflect the Fund's investment performance and should not be confused with "yield" or "income".
Please note, the amounts and sources of distributions reported in this notice are only estimates and are not being provided for tax reporting purposes. The actual amounts and sources of the amounts for tax reporting purposes will depend upon the Fund's investment experience during the remainder of the fiscal year and may be subject to changes based on tax regulations. The Fund will send you a Form 1099-DIV for the calendar year that will tell you how to report these distributions for federal tax purposes.For more information on the Virtus Global Multi-Sector Income Fund, contact shareholder services at (866) 270-7788, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the closed end fund section on the web at www.virtus.com. Cusip: 92829B101 SOURCE Virtus Global Multi-Sector Income Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV