ERIE, Pa., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Women's Magazine has named Erie Insurance one of the top insurance companies on its annual Best of the Best list. Each year the magazine polls Fortune 1000 companies and conducts its own research on diversity and inclusion practices and policies.
" ERIE offers a diverse environment where our employees are welcomed, challenged and engaged," said Tesha Nesbitt Arrington, director of diversity and inclusion at Erie Insurance. "We thank Professional Women's Magazine for recognizing our efforts."
Some of ERIE's diverse and family-friendly programs and benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements to help employees balance the different needs of home and family with a productive work day;
- Employee resource groups designed to address business issues from a diversity and inclusion perspective and to foster an inclusive work environment;
- Health benefits for all full-time employees and families including same-sex domestic partners; and
- Adoption assistance for any full-time employee seeking support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV