March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Women's Magazine has named
Erie Insurance one of the top insurance companies on its annual Best of the Best list. Each year the magazine polls Fortune 1000 companies and conducts its own research on diversity and inclusion practices and policies.
ERIE offers a diverse environment where our employees are welcomed, challenged and engaged," said
Tesha Nesbitt Arrington, director of diversity and inclusion at Erie Insurance. "We thank Professional Women's Magazine for recognizing our efforts."
ERIE's diverse and family-friendly programs and benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements to help employees balance the different needs of home and family with a productive work day;
- Employee resource groups designed to address business issues from a diversity and inclusion perspective and to foster an inclusive work environment;
- Health benefits for all full-time employees and families including same-sex domestic partners; and
- Adoption assistance for any full-time employee seeking support.
To learn more about jobs at Erie Insurance visit
According to A.M. Best Company, Erie Insurance Group, based in
, is the 15th largest homeowners insurer and 12
largest automobile insurer in
the United States
based on direct premiums written and the 20th largest property/casualty insurer in
the United States
based on total lines net premium written. The Group, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company, has more than 4.5 million policies in force and operates in 11 states and the
District of Columbia
. Erie Insurance Group is a FORTUNE 500 company. Erie Insurance is proud to be named a J.D. Power and Associates'
2012 Customer Service Champion
is one of only 50 U.S. companies so named. Erie Insurance is also recognized on the list of Ward's 50 Group of top performing insurance companies, which analyzes the financial performance of 3,000 property and casualty companies and recognizes the top performers for achieving outstanding results in safety, consistency and financial performance over a five-year period (2007-2011).
News releases and more information about Erie Insurance Group are available at
SOURCE Erie Insurance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts