ERIE, Pa., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional Women's Magazine has named Erie Insurance one of the top insurance companies on its annual Best of the Best list. Each year the magazine polls Fortune 1000 companies and conducts its own research on diversity and inclusion practices and policies.
" ERIE offers a diverse environment where our employees are welcomed, challenged and engaged," said Tesha Nesbitt Arrington, director of diversity and inclusion at Erie Insurance. "We thank Professional Women's Magazine for recognizing our efforts."
Some of ERIE's diverse and family-friendly programs and benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements to help employees balance the different needs of home and family with a productive work day;
- Employee resource groups designed to address business issues from a diversity and inclusion perspective and to foster an inclusive work environment;
- Health benefits for all full-time employees and families including same-sex domestic partners; and
- Adoption assistance for any full-time employee seeking support.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts