Exactech, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXAC), which designs and manufactures bone and joint restoration products for hip, knee, shoulder and spine procedures, announced today that Exactech Chief Executive Officer Bill Petty, MD, will discuss the company’s financial highlights at Canaccord Genuity’s Musculoskeletal Conference in Chicago on March 19, 2013.
Exactech recently announced the company’s 2012 financial results that continue to surpass the overall growth of the company’s peers. Leading the way has been the Equinoxe® shoulder system, which for several years has been the fastest growing shoulder replacement system in the U.S.
Exactech growth also continues to be fueled by the introduction of new solutions for bone and joint reconstruction. Many of these products will be on display during the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting at the company’s Booth # 4612, March 20 – 22, 2013, in Chicago. Additional details about Exactech and the products being showcased are available at https://www.exac.com/medical-professionals/academy-2013.
ShoulderLearn more about the industry’s fastest growing shoulder system, Exactech’s Equinoxe® Platform Shoulder System as the company celebrates global “Equinoxe Day,” Wednesday, March 20. Just as the spring equinox on this date represents equal balance of day and night, Exactech’s Equinoxe shoulder system is designed to achieve balance in the shoulder joint. The Equinoxe Platform Shoulder System delivers innovative solutions to clinical challenges. The product family includes treatment options for both degenerative disease (primary and reverse total shoulder systems) as well as trauma (platform fracture stem and fracture plate). Throughout the AAOS exhibit time, design team surgeons and key clinicians will be on hand to share their experiences and provide product and instrument demonstrations and media interviews. Be among the first to see the latest additions to the Equinoxe product family:
- Cage Glenoid, designed to offer several benefits including minimized operating room time 1 and enhanced fixation through interference fit of the plasma coated central cage.
- A range of augmented glenoid options that can provide bone preserving solutions 2 for challenging glenoids, including the only augmented reverse baseplate options on the market.
- Optetrak Logic CR Constrained insert provides additional anterior/posterior constraint in the absence of a well functioning PCL.
- Optetrak Logic PS Constrained insert provides a conversion option from a posterior stabilized insert in surgery.
- Exactech’s rotating bearing knee, Optetrak Logic RBK® (not available in the United States), and bone-preserving 4 Optetrak Logic PS are now available to select international markets.
- Element tapered wedge stem featuring proportional neck geometries to accommodate a range of femoral anatomies.
- Third generation porous material, InteGrip™, now available for our Crown Cup® acetabular system and augments
- Large diameter heads and liners to address clinical challenges related to kinematics and wear.
- XL knee spacers and small shoulder spacers expand the options for joint sepsis treatment to a broader range of patient anatomies.
- InterSpace continues to be the most widely studied spacer technology in the world. Information on more than 22 published journal articles demonstrating the clinical efficacy of InterSpace will be available at the booth.
- Slimmer, sleeker and more streamlined instrumentation for the Silverbolt® MIS Screw System.
- Gibralt® Occipital Plate that enhances the Gibralt Spinal System, a comprehensive solution for posterior stabilization and fusion of the cervical and thoracic spine.
- Optecure® bone matrix and the expanded flexibility of combining with bone marrow, in addition to autograft.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts