HOUSTON, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC., announced today that the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, Robert J. Saltiel, will make a presentation to institutional investors at the Howard Weil 41 st Annual Energy Conference on Monday March 18, 2013 in New Orleans. A copy of the Company's presentation can be viewed on the Company's website at www.atwd.com.
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. is a global offshore drilling contractor engaged in the drilling and completion of exploratory and developmental oil and gas wells. The company currently owns 12 mobile offshore drilling units and is constructing three ultra-deepwater drillships and one high-specification jackup. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. Atwood Oceanics, Inc. common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ATW."SOURCE Atwood Oceanics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV