- Prudential Jennison Natural Resources Fund, Inc. (Class Z, PNRZX), which won out of 31 funds in the Global Natural Resources category. This is the sixth consecutive year that this fund has won a Lipper Award.
- Prudential Jennison Mid-Cap Growth Funds Fund, Inc. (Class Z, PEGZX), whi ch won out of 251 funds in the Mid-Cap Growth category. The Fund, which won a Lipper Award in 2007, is one of the largest in its class, with more than $8 billion in assets as of February 28, 2013. The fund will implement a soft close on or about April 8, 2013, to preserve the integrity of the investment process and serve the best interests of existing shareholders.
- Prudential Jennison Health Sciences Fund* (Class Z, PHSZX), which won out of 48 funds in the Health/Biotechnology category. The Fund has won Lipper Awards five of the last seven years.
Prudential Mutual Funds Honored By Lipper
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.